Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! I will mostly be writing about Brynn to keep everyone informed on what she's up to these days, which is a lot! She recently started pulling up and cruising on furniture and has gotten quite fast. She's perfecting her crawling style and currently still looks like she's doing "the worm," but definitely gets to where she wants to go. We've been offering her many new foods and she's definitely not shy about letting us know which ones she enjoys and which ones she could do without. A few of her favorites are ham, strawberries, bananas, and baked beans.
Right now, we are looking forward to visiting Ohio for Brynn's first birthday in June. I really want to have a big first birthday party for her, so we kind of have to go back home so our family and friends can join us to celebrate. I still cannot believe that she will be a year old already! This past year has truly flown by.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to start a blog! This will be the perfect way for you guys to keep everyone updated all at once.

    I will link to this page on my blog and add you guys as a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea. I'll be checking in to see what you all are up to!

    ReplyDelete