Tuesday, March 16, 2010



Brynn Updates:
-She's 21 months old today!
-I know we talk about this all the time, but we seriously think Brynn is going to be a paleontologist when she grows up. She talks about dinosaurs all day long! We were eating dinner the other night and she chimed in, "I love Dinosaur Train. I love Brachiosaurus." And the other day she told me (so matter of fact), "Some dinosaurs like stegosaurus lived in the Jurassic time period." She gets most of her information from her favorite show, but we've been slowly building her collection of dinosaur books as well.
-It doesn't matter what time of day it is, I'll ask Brynn if she would like anything else with her meal/snack and she'll always say, "Cake!"
-She's still been calling me "Big Mommy" but will slip in a "Little Mommy" every now and then. Still not sure where she got that from!
-Now that the weather is finally getting nicer, she's been requesting to go outside more often. She loves inspecting the leaves and sticks.
-We set up her big girl bed and would ask her if she would like to sleep in it or her crib, and she said her crib. We took the bed out of her room this past weekend to accommodate our guests, but will be moving it back in soon and keep trying until she's ready to make the move.
-She had her first real haircut when we were in Mason a couple of weeks ago and did so well! We went to one of those haircut places especially for kids and that really did the trick. She wouldn't take her eyes off of Spongebob!

I left her alone for a minute and this is how I found her when I came back. She's watching Dinosaur Train, of course!





This picture was exactly one year ago on St. Patrick's Day when Brynn was 9 months old! What a difference a year makes!

Adrienne Updates:
-I thought Brynn was active in the womb, but that was nothing compared to Adrienne! She is non-stop.
-25 1/2 Weeks, only a little over 3 months to go!
Picture taken at 24 Weeks

Other Updates:
-We got our bedroom painted while my parents were here last weekend. Now all we have left is the guest bedroom/bath, our bath, and all the hallways/stairwell. My goal would be to get it all finished before the baby gets here, but Ben doesn't seem as concerned ;)
-Ben has been actively working on his new fish tank project in the basement. He'll be setting up a 125 gallon saltwater tank and has been slowly getting all the parts and equipment.
-And most importantly... the snow has finally all melted!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brynn is adorable as always and you look great!! Thomas had a 125 gallon saltwater tank for about 5 years and we LOVED it!! Brynn and Adrienne will absolutely have so much fun with it. You'll have to post pictures once you get it set up.

    ReplyDelete