Brynn Updates:
-She's been speaking in sentences for quite awhile now, but recently it's been especially interesting (and funny!) to hear what she has to say. A couple weeks ago she asked where Daddy was and I told her at work and she said, "He has to go get the money!" She also told us while eating lunch one day, "I'm an herbivore. I eat chips!"
-Potty-training: Virtually no accidents and she pretty much exclusively tells us when she has to go now. Right now we're working on her pulling her pants down by herself (which she did all day yesterday and today) and going on the big potty.
Adrienne Updates:
-4-Month Stats: 15 lbs. 6 oz. (86%tile), 26.5" tall (99%tile), head circ. 16.34" (67%tile) A big girl, just like her sister! She's as tall now as Brynn was at 6 months!
-We got an unpleasant surprise at her 4-month checkup. She has a double ear infection! I'm having some major mommy guilt right now. Brynn has never had one so I never even thought Adrienne's fussiness would have been from that. Both girls had colds when we got back from Ohio, so I assumed that's why she was out of sorts. It's hard not to, but I really need to stop comparing both girls. I just hope with the antibiotics that she'll feel better soon :(
-She rolled over from belly to back for the first time on her 3-month birthday, then from back to belly about a week after that!
-We started her on rice cereal on her 4-month birthday and we're definitely in the practicing phase of that right now. It seems like we get a few successful bites out of each session and she seems to be getting the hang of it.
Halloween:
-Brynn loved dressing up in her cupcake costume and Adrienne hated being a pink kitty ;)
Other:
-We had a great trip to Mason. I would like to say it was relaxing, but we packed our schedule full as usual. Adrienne proved she's not the best traveller when it comes to long car rides and cried on the way home from the edge of OH until we pulled in our driveway to prove her point. ( I think I started crying sometime when we were crossing through WV.) I'm hoping it was because she had a cold coming on that we didn't know about and that we'll have better success when we come home for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment