Brynn's first day of school! Adrienne was excited too! Ben let them get a treat from the ice cream man right before dinner one night!
Brynn: Brynn's first day of preschool! I was a little nervous and maybe shed a few tears, but she did great;) She still doesn't say goodbye to me when I drop her off, but I love when she runs out of preschool saying, "Mommy!!" when I pick her up! Once a month Brynn's school has a special t-shirt/wear your own backpack day. Brynn was proud to be showing off her special t-shirt. Brynn and Daddy having a picnic We were very impressed with her circles! Ben's going to hang this one at his desk at work ;)
Adrienne: Just had her 15 month checkup and weighs 23.5 lbs. (62%tile) and is 32 in. tall (91%tile). As I've been saying all along, she's still our long and lean girl! I think she's been enjoying Brynn's new preschool routine as well. Two days a week she gets me all to herself and even helps with the laundry and other chores ;) She took a 3 hour nap this day, so like most moms I went to check to see if she was breathing and found her cuddling with her puppy!
Ben and I got married in the summer of 2005 when we moved from Ohio and started our life together in South Carolina. We have since moved on to the Pittsburgh area. Brynn joined us in June 2008 and we added Adrienne to our family in June 2010. I am living my dream as a stay-at-home mom and Ben is an engineer.
No comments:
Post a Comment