Tried to get a picture with my girls on my birthday... someone's always trying to escape!
The three cousins with their big stuffed animals!
Brynn:
-So excited for Christmas! It's so fun for us to see Christmastime through a child's eyes again ;)
-Had a great time in OH for Thanksgiving and didn't want to leave!
-Requests to watch only Christmas shows on Netflix.
Never too cold to play on the swing set
Princess B
I didn't realize she was doing this until after I took the picture. Silly girl ;)
Practicing writing everyone's names
She made a potato turkey at school!
Adrienne:
-First attempt at potty training was a huge fail. The day ended with her screaming at Daddy when he tried to put undies back on after nap time : / We'll try again later in the winter.
-Does her "Adrienne scream" (I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about) whenever Brynn is messing with her.
-Every morning that Daddy is home, she assumes he has brought her doughnuts.
No you didn't!
Cheese!
So happy to be watching Christmas movies in the car on the way to OH!
Is this how Santa rides in his sleigh?
Other:
-We had a great time in OH for Thanksgiving and got to spend time with both sides of the family! -Before we left, we wanted to have our Christmas tree up and all of the decorations out so we wouldn't have that task when we got home and had to unpack! That's why there's so much Christmas stuff in the November video ;)
-While in OH, we got to have dinner with friends, spend time with family, play our new favorite card game (Dominion) with Chris and Audrey, spend time with our nephew, go shopping without kids, and Ben even set his alarm for 1am on Black Friday and scored us a new tv for our workout space in the basement! The old tube/box tv wasn't cutting it for him anymore ;)
Dinner with my two best friends!
Ben and I don't get our picture taken often, so it was nice to have a couple of good ones ;)
Ben and I got married in the summer of 2005 when we moved from Ohio and started our life together in South Carolina. We have since moved on to the Pittsburgh area. Brynn joined us in June 2008 and we added Adrienne to our family in June 2010. I am living my dream as a stay-at-home mom and Ben is an engineer.
No comments:
Post a Comment