Friday, December 6, 2013

November Pictures and Video!




Wow...  I was really bad at taking pictures this month!  Here are a few that I actually got! 
Phase10 game, as is tradition :)

Someone was happy to see Guinness.

The girls were happy it was my birthday so they could have cake!

Hanging out with Grandpa in his new room!

Grandpa got to show off his new home :)


Her creativity cracks me up... we made a paper airplane and she comes back minutes later with a little paper Brynn and flames shooting out the back.

Trees are the extent of our holiday decorating this year!

Adrienne's new tree.  She picked out the gold star and tree skirt herself.

Thanksgiving nap.

House Updates:
Ben disassembled the swing set on one of the few warm days in November!  Our neighbors are going to be kind enough to let us store it in their yard until the big move!

Breaking ground!  They weren't supposed to start until the week of Thanksgiving, but I got two messages from new neighbors letting me know they got started early :)  I love having spies over there!

We were pleasantly surprised to see the footers in when we got home from our Thanksgiving trip!



Drove past a few days ago and they had filled everything in to prepare for the foundation!  Moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment