Friday, May 2, 2014

April Videos and Pictures!





Brynn and Adrienne:

Easter Morning - We heard them whispering about the Bunny and eggs outside our room at 6:15am


They LOVE My Little Ponies

Made their own pizzas!

Testing our their new stamps from the Easter Bunny

A visit from Darland cousins, John and Ellie!

Adrienne had enough of Brynn this day.

Brynn:
Queen Brynn

She insisted on a serious picture too!

One student gets chosen each month, so this was a nice surprise she brought home this month!

I asked Brynn what she thought of homework and this was the face I got.  We're all ready for summer!

Modeling her new jammies

One of Brynn's friends from school, Caitlin, is on her soccer team!

Oops!


Adrienne:
Smile

Sticking out her tongue

And picking her nose

Enjoying one of our few beautiful days outside!

She didn't understand that she had to wear a coat again this day!

Afternoon snuggles turned into a snooze.


New House:  I'm going to start painting soon, so I'll have more photos to share then!
Birds found their way up in our bathroom vent and we had to call an exterminator.  I was happy it was just birds and not a raccoon which I originally thought I heard!  I was talking to the exterminator, and he said his worse job was getting ELEVEN raccoons out of someones house, so this job was easy.  We have special guards up now so there will be no more birds :)

We've been saving all of our license plates since we got married and FINALLY hung them up!  We have some more garage organization to take care of, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment