Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Video and Pictures!





Brynn:
2nd Grade School Picture

For a homework assignment, we had to take a photo of something that Brynn does to help out around the house: cleaning up toys.  If only this were true 100% of the time!

Adrienne:
Kindergarten School Picture

Came home from school one day with her hair all messed up.  Not sure what happened!

OH Trip: LeAnn and Barrett came in town from CA, so we went and spent the (very quick) weekend with the D side of the family!
Raking leaves.  Beautiful weather this weekend!!

Updated family photo

Debbie and Cleon didn't get the silly pic memo.

Fall family photo
Guinness!!


Butters:  We welcomed our new kitten home a few weeks ago!  He is wonderful with the girls and tolerates all of the picking up and holding.  Loves to play and snuggle.  He's already grown a lot in the past few weeks!

First night home.  Adrienne really wanted him to play and not take a nap, but he didn't care to wake up with all of his toys!

"Mom, I made this tiny mustache and tried to tape it to Butters' nose, but it wouldn't stick."

Can you find Butters?

After school snuggles.

Adrienne reading him a story.

I love this picture!

He thought Grandpa was a comfy place to take a nap.
He looks pretty comfy! 

Checking out the fish.  We've had to shoo him away a few times when he starts jumping at them.

Ben's new video game buddy.


Ben and Em's Night Out:  This rarely happens, so I thought I'd document it!  We went out to dinner with our close friends and then to http://www.escaperoompgh.com/  We escaped Dr. Stein's Laboratory with only two minutes left on the clock out of the timed one hour limit.  Only 30% of groups actually escape, so we were very excited!!




Halloween:  We got so lucky with the weather this year!!  We've had very cold and rainy Halloweens for many years in a row, so this was a nice surprise!
This was Grandpa's fall wreath decoration from his room.  I loved being able to hang it up here this year!  I made the extra bead string to hang it.

Adrienne's Halloween Parade

Brynn's Halloween Parade

I had a friend helping at Brynn's party, so she sent me the class photo!

Adrienne's jack-o-lantern

Brynn's jack-o-lantern
Princess Peach! (The princess from Mario Bros.)

Mario!




Ben made his own Lakitu costume! (The little cloud guy that throws the spiny shells in Mario Bros.)

No comments:

Post a Comment