Monday, April 4, 2016

March Video and Pictures!



Brynn and Adrienne:
The weather has been all over the place this month!  This was early in March on a warm day!

This is how we roll on a Friday night.


Brynn:
Poor B was sick this day and fell asleep in the car.

Also took many naps in front of the fire.  Butters joined her.

Must say goodbye to the kitty each morning before school!


Adrienne:
Chess practice.

And playing real Mario on the game pad.

I got to help at Adrienne's Spring Party!


Butters:
He takes up the whole couch now!

He waits in the same window every morning while I take the girls to the bus stop.

This is how he sleeps in my lap while I search the web.


Easter Weekend/Spring Break:  We must have been having a great time because I have hardly any pictures!  We got to go out to dinner and hang out with friends, shop, and have lots of family time!
A's in her happy place.

And here's my happy place.

Goofball.

Cousin Julia!!
Family picture before Grandma's ceremony.  This was the best one.


House Updates:  We finally got some furniture for our front porch!  I found them on a sale that was too good to pass up!

I had an assembly line set up in the garage.

4 chairs on the right and 2 on the left.

Now we just need some drink tables :)

I see us spending a lot of time out here this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment