Sunday, October 2, 2016

September Video and Pictures!


Brynn and Adrienne:
Not the first time we've driven home with a jungle!

Picture Day

Miss Erica had them over to her house to bake cookies so Ben and I could finish working out back!


Brynn:
Brynn was "making slime."  

Bunny ears!

Showing off her cubby at Open House.

She was so over math homework this day.

Snuggles and a movie while Daddy and Adrienne were running errands.

Butters wasn't trying to get away ;)

Naptime


Adrienne:
A wasn't feeling well this day.  Found her sleeping on the floor!

Not happy with her original outfit choice on Picture Day!

Goofing around at the dentist!

Adrienne loves laughing gas lol! 

Open House happened to be right after dance class!

Halloween PJ time!


Butters:
I usually have a computer spy!

The warm dryer is one of his favorite places to rest!

His nap positions crack me up!

Oh!!  I didn't realize this was clean laundry!

A Halloween decoration?

Busted!

He was snoring right here!


House Updates:
We've been working on our back landscaping!

Time to work on that step!

This was a pretty challenging project to make a level step on a sloped patio!

Final product

Also had to finish up the fascia board.

The deck is now 100% COMPLETE!!!  Only took us 5 1/2 months :)


Other:
My parents' sweet Guinness passed away a couple weeks ago.

He was almost 16 years old!

My friend, Jen, and I got to have a day out at the winery and then dinner!  It was wonderful!

Kerber's Hayride!

It was pouring down rain.

We tried to block the rain as much as we could.

That's how I felt too, Adrienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment