Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April Video and Pictures!



Brynn and Adrienne:

Waiting patiently for their donuts.

We found some nice chalk art in the driveway.

See the video for them cleaning it off :)

Sophia's Trolls birthday party!




Brynn:
I got to help out at the Spring party!

Lexi's Birthday!


Adrienne:
Turtle also needed to buckle up.

She loves pill bugs so much!

I couldn't pass up this cheese t-shirt.  Adrienne has a love for cheese like nothing else!  B even calls her "cheese mouse" all the time!


Ben and Em:
Got a new tattoo recently!  This one was for the girls.  We call Brynn "B" (bee) and Adrienne's middle name is holly, so I came up with this holly bee.  This was my final design, and I showed the artist a few other pictures and told her to add her own touches. My friend went with me and got one of her own!


Outline complete

Finished product.  I love how it turned out!

Relaxing night at our neighbors' house!



Hocking Hills: We had a long weekend in Hocking Hills with my side of the family for the girls' Spring Break!
Checking out the cabin!

whole fam

One of Grant's pics

Ash Cave




She had a rock store at the cabin and was the "Pebble Manager."


Another one of Grant's photos.

Playing a game on our last night!

So tired on the way home!



Butters:
He fell asleep on top of Angus the horse, then let me pose him!

My snuggle buddy

So nosey.  Always trying to get into the bathroom lol

Being very lazy playing with his ball toy.

Checking out the extra space on the shelves.

Found him here when I walked in our room!


Other:
Sunrise

Sunset

Another sunset right when a storm was brewing.

Finally got a few drink tables for the front porch!

Read "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" recently.  Ben and I have been "cleaning crazy" since then, as the girls say.

Butters helped too.  He wiggled his way under that shirt by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment