Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April Video and Pictures!


Brynn and Adrienne:
Easter Bunny had to hide the baskets in the office behind closed doors away from a certain furry family member.

Uncle Grant and Aunt Brigitte send the girls their very own egg-dying kit!

Homemade Pizza

Ben was out playing cards one night... he missed the dance party!

Made their own big sis/little sis charms


Brynn:
Gunther always tries to ruin her tumbling fun.

Everyone is ready for bed!

I don't think he wanted to dance!

B went to a birthday party without bringing a proper retainer case, so this is how they helped her lol

I am always so impressed with her drawing skills!

And her creativity.


Adrienne:
We baked a cake while Brynn stayed after school one day!

He looks so big here!

Trying to eat A's carrots.

A got in trouble (I forget what for now!) and had regrets.

Had to pick her up from school for being sick one day :(



Ben&Em:
Kohl's has some interesting new seasonal attire!  A bargain at $100 for a pineapple suit!

Date Night

We went out to dinner before doing an escape room... which we failed!


Great friends who we are lucky enough to also call neighbors!

Ladies paint night!  We decided on a Latte painting!


Finally iced coffee season!

Phalgun made the ladies perfect Long Islands on our first outdoor patio night of the season!

And the perfect fire.
 Gunther:
Trying to get into all the Easter candy

I've never seen a cat sit like this, but he does it all the time! 
So lazy


If cats could model

He knows he's not supposed to be on the counter and thought he was hiding behind the toaster lol

My snuggle buddy.


Em Young Living:
Essential Oils 101 class earlier in the month!

Kelly is my friend who I got to work with all through college (and actually in high school at McD's too lol) and was a bridesmaid in our big wedding!  She is who I joined Young Living with and I was so lucky to see her for the first time in many years when we were in OH a couple weeks ago!

Oils 201 class later in the month!  I love how I have team members (who are also the best neighbors) and we can hang out in person during our online classes!

My good friend and neighbor, Lindsay, recently decided to do the business and join my team :)


Ohio Trip:  We headed to OH for a quick weekend!
We had to stop at a local card shop for Ben.

Hanging out with Keely

I got to try Senate after going bridesmaid dress shopping with my friends!

Zoo trip for A&B!  Not too long for A though as she wasn't feeling well!

They got to see Fiona!!



Other:
We had a storm blow through last week and my neighbors sent me some fun pictures of our house!
Rainbow directly over our house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment