As you all know, June is always our most busy month of the year! This may have been the busiest June yet :)
Brynn and Adrienne:
They were SO excited for donut cake pops at Starbucks!
Making up dances on the "stage"
It was dinner time in the middle of water balloon fights, so they ate outside!
Tornado warning means moving the bike assembly to the basement!
Brynn:
Birthday wishes included Target...
Frapuccino...
and Steak with brussel sprouts!
I have to share this! Adrienne doesn't like steak OR brussel sprouts, so this is what she made herself for dinner on B's birthday!
Our girl is TEN!!!
Incredibles 2
B's new bike. It HAD to have mint green color.
Adrienne:
Minecraft
Can you tell she loves cheese? Shredded cheese on top of a slice of cheese.
Found her in the cat bed!
A and three of her neighbor friends.
Went to a local bakery and she selected this chocolate pupcake for her birthday!
Brynn chose the flower with a bee, and Ben and I shared a piece of cappuccino cheesecake :)
Ben and Emily:
Father's Day/B's Birthday. Grilling steak with a beer.
We've had crows peck at our packages before that we've left out for the mailman. We were shipping another package, Ben texted and told me to "make sure no crows get it." I immediately look out the window and this is what I saw! Not sure why they love them so much! lol
Ben's PacMan face
He was all set and ready to go for the big Magic Cards Grand Prix Tournament!
Phalgun is usually our bartender, but he was also at the Magic Tournament with Ben, so Priya and I had to mix our own drinks before they got home.
More Magic. lol
Ben can't sit still so he had to offer to break down the neighbor's old wood pallets.
Emily Young Living:
I entered a contest and my name (along with a few others!) got picked out of over 10,000 people!
Of course we obviously have no babies, but have heard of many adults using these products too!! lol
Poor B wiped out pretty bad on her bike. As in, she ran into a light pole. We got her cleaned up and applied Lavender oil to her wounds.
Hilton Head:
Ice cream stop in NC.
Stayed at a hotel on the way down to break up the drive.
"What's this?" -A&B referring to the pay phone
We were driving along 95 for this whole storm!
Made it safely! B&B got their sushi for the first stop!
One of my favorite pics from vacation
Modeling for Mommom
The Darland 5
My pool boy
Enjoying the beach!
A resting with Aunt Lee
Passed out after another day of beach/pool play
Missing Barrett
I think they ate ice cream EVERY DAY.
B and Granddad modeling
It was hard passing this knowing is used to be our exit, but instead had 10+ more hours ahead of us!
They were amazing passengers the whole trip.
Justin Timberlake Concert:
Ben was our chauffeur to the concert.
Dinner beforehand.
Gunther:
Brynn sent this to me. Spoiled much?
Helping clean the toy room.
I frequently find him hiding behind the curtains.
Our neighbors watched him while we were in SC and sent this pic of his tongue out!
Not sure why, but he absolutely loves freeze dried strawberries!
Other:
We spent A WHOLE DAY cleaning and reorganizing the toy room.
I found these old furniture cabinet doors at our local antique store, painted them, and finally hung them in our guest room!
Ben and I got married in the summer of 2005 when we moved from Ohio and started our life together in South Carolina. We have since moved on to the Pittsburgh area. Brynn joined us in June 2008 and we added Adrienne to our family in June 2010. I am living my dream as a stay-at-home mom and Ben is an engineer.
No comments:
Post a Comment