My friends and I somehow managed to be FRONT ROW for Justin Timberlake!
And still had some pretty great seats for Maroon 5!
Brynn and Adrienne:
| Ben had to go into work one Saturday morning, so we got donuts! |
| Gunther wanted some too! |
| Plenty of space for all of us on the new couch! |
| Hanging out with friends :) |
| Cake pops! |
Brynn:
| Found this on Brynn's locker at the parent Open House! |
| Found this setup downstairs. She didn't believe me when I said this was a very bad idea! |
| Celebrating D's Birthday! |
| Make your own pizzas! |
| Cheer pics |
Adrienne:
| My friend sent this to me from the school: Mismatch Day! |
| Loves her cat ear headband! |
| Showing off her cubby from Open House |
| Read carefully |
| Pointing to her piece of art from the mural at the front of the school! |
| Gunther helping play Minecraft |
| It was pouring rain on Picture Day |
Ben and Em:
| Our new family room setup! Super comfy. |
| Celebrating all of our kids being in school at the same time! |
| Our Nintendo/Super Nintendo Minis get a lot of use around here! |
| We take it very seriously. |
| My newest tattoo. |
| I've had this design in mind since I first saw it about fifteen years ago inside the Lord of the Rings soundtrack set! |
Justin Timberlake Concert:
| Christine and I waiting for JT! |
| Front Row!!!! |
| Barely had to zoom in on my phone to take these. |
| Here's how close we were to the stage! |
| I caught one of the guitar players picks during the last song! |
| A few days after JT, we went to Maroon 5! |
| We got upgraded to the Captain Morgan's Club section. |
| Adam Levine! |
Gunther:
| Great laundry helper! |
| Loves a good sunny spot. |
| Not making eye contact because he's not supposed to be up there! |
Other:
| Beautiful sunrise. |
| We have some occasional visitors out back. |
| Sunset that night! Adrienne alerted us to this one! |
No comments:
Post a Comment