Brynn and Adrienne:
| This was their first snow day of the year! |
| Actually doing their homework quietly next to each other! |
| Helping make Ben's birthday cake! |
| Snow Day #3 of the year spent with friends! |
Brynn:
| Doing nails with Grandma |
| Found her asleep at 8:45 on a weekend night! |
![]() |
| So cute! She's learning! |
Adrienne:
| Ben and Adrienne put their minds together and made this LOL Surprise shower! |
| Love this picture! |
| Always spying on your food. |
| Z's art studio birthday party! |
| Play time with A! |
| So thrilled that Adrienne gets to participate in the program that Brynn loved so much! |
| Ladybug on the ceiling! |
Ben and Em:
| Game Night |
| I had leftover "Cowboy Caviar" dip, and turned it into soup! |
| Celebrated Ben's birthday with friends... all they had was pink princess party plates lol |
| Game Director Ben |
| Together 18 years now! Went through some old photos recently! |
| Enjoying some time off for his birthday! |
| Homemade Birthday pizza |
| And his favorite cake, of course. |
| Went out to see Friends Parody Musical with my friends! |
| We were out just as the really cold air was blowing in! |
| So much fun! |
| Ben took a random day off and the girls ended up having a snow day! |
| Someone spying on me making dinner! |
Gunther:
| A's coat looks comfy. |
| I always have a spy when I'm exercising. |
| You are not supposed to be there, Gunther! |
| Or there! |
| Always helps me put groceries away too. Check out those chew marks on the new chicken bag. |
| He's not quick to move away from the fire. |
| I was painting my nails, looked over, and there's Gunther. He even brought his little kitty with him! |
| Enjoying his snow day as well. |
| Peeked out around the clean sheets. |
| We were playing games at the kitchen table, looked over, and saw this. |
Young Living:
| I absolutely love our bath bombs. I don't feel the need to moisturize after I get out of a bath with one of these :) |
| Brynn underestimated the power of our new toaster... |
| ...diffused these two oils to get the burn stink out of the kitchen! |
| I have all of my Young Living stuff in the office now, all nice and organized! |
| I love my new oil shelf too!! |
| Our orders for January. Everything circled in red was free with our order as a thank you from Young Living :) |
Other:
| Updated the guest room with a queen bed! |
| Guest bed moved into Adrienne's room! She picked out her new bedding :) |
| B also got a full bed with new bedding! |
| Lots of snow recently! |
| Sunrise on a snow day! |
| This was the moon the night of the blood mood! Looked like a sunset in the back, but it was actually a moonrise! |

No comments:
Post a Comment