Monday, July 6, 2009

1,2,3,...14 Steps!


Our little girl is on her way to walking! We started playing a game where Ben and I would sit on the floor across from one another and have Brynn walk back and forth to each of us and she got up to 14 steps the other night! She gets very excited when she's walking and you can tell she is so proud of herself.


The transition to whole milk was a slow one in the beginning. I think I figured out she didn't love the thickness and the texture, so I started mixing it with skim milk to thin it out a little bit (and even bribed her with a little Nestle Quik), then gradually decreased that amount until it was all whole milk. She has been doing especially well this past week which has helped me get down to nursing once a day!
It's hard to believe that next week at this time we will be in PA looking at potential homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment