

Things we are looking forward to in PA: having a basement and much larger back yard, learning a new city, visiting the Pittsburgh Zoo, being only 5 hours away from Mason instead of 11-12!, having a completely blank house to decorate, a real fall season
Things I will greatly miss about Charleston: palm trees, Brynn was born here, the history, downtown, Jim N Nick's BBQ, Tanger Outlets, 15 minute drive to the airport, 20 minutes to the beach, all of the wonderful friends we've made, bragging about the 70 and sunny weather in December
Things I will not miss so much about SC: the dreadful hot and humid summers, Palmetto bugs (flying roaches!) and all of the insects in general, pine straw in flower beds
I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow morning!!! Safe travels!!!
ReplyDeleteCharleston has been good to you guys so I am sure it is a little difficult to leave.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip up to PA. This is an exciting new chapter for you guys!