Friday, July 2, 2010

She's Here!!!

Adrienne Holly Darland joined us on June 29, 2010 at 1:27pm! She weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. and was 21 inches long!



After the spicy food, hilly walks, and full moon didn't help, I was induced on Tuesday morning. Just as I was hoping, this labor and delivery went much quicker than with Brynn!

Stats from Brynn's birth:
One week past due date
0cm until 8 hours into the induction
No epidural (I was not permitted to have one because of my prior back surgery)
Total labor - 18 hours
Total pushing time - 2 1/2 hours
This is Brynn right after she was born.

Stats from Adrienne's birth:
Two days past due date
3cm at start of induction
No epidural
Total labor - 5 1/2 hours
Total pushing time - She was out in 2 pushes!




Brynn is a great big sister and has been giving Adrienne plenty of hugs and kisses. Brynn's been helping bring things to us and even helping to burp Adrienne which is really cute.





I'll have a video coming shortly when I have more time to sit at the computer and put it together ;) Thank you again for all of the well wishes and congrats! We couldn't be more excited and happy to be a family of four with our two precious girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment