Something New for Mommy:
For those of you not on Facebook, I wanted to let you know that I recently started a new venture: I am now a Team Beachbody Coach! After being stay-at-home for five years, this is adding some much-needed diversity to my weekday routine. And of course, making a little money on the side never hurts! I'm very excited about this and so far I'm really enjoying it! Check out my websites, let me know what you think, and feel free to tell a friend ;)
beachbodycoach.com/emdarland
(for Beachbody workout programs, equipment, supplements, etc.)
myshakeology.com/emdarland
(for Shakeology nutrition shakes)
| Not sure what Brynn is doing with her hands! |
| Sharing their game! |
| The Easter Bunny came to Happy Apple! Brynn kept asking, "Who's inside that bunny suit?!" |
-She is quite the artist and draws us these elaborate pictures full of hearts, cakes, twinkles, and smiley people!
-Gave Pink Puppy a healthy dose of cherry Chapstik. Daddy advised her that Chapstik is just for people. This logic was much harder to explain than you might think! Even after a wash, Pink Puppy's lips remain extra pink!
-Likes to watch Man vs. Wild w/Bear Grylls in the basement while Daddy exercises. Totally flips out when Bear eats bug, snake, snail, etc.
-Tucks Pink Puppy under the covers with her head on a pillow when she leaves for school!
| Happy St. Patrick's Day! |
| Showing off her craft from school |
| She put a hair tie around Pink Puppy's ears "to make her look like an Easter Bunny!" |
| Bunny craft! |
-Had her preschool visit to check it out! Loved looking around and seeing everything new, and cried when it was time to leave!
-Still wears pajamas as much as she can!
-Very good about saying "Thank you!"
| Sharing bedtime snack with Brownie |
| Helping Mommy exercise! |
| Driving the ice cream truck at Cecily's party |
| Snuggles with Mommy |
We had a wonderful time this past weekend in Erie! (I actually didn't get any pictures on our camera) Our nephew, John, celebrated his first birthday on Saturday and we actually got to spend Easter with family this year! The girls enjoyed John's party and having their egg hunt at Uncle Chris and Aunt Audrey's house ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment