Friday, May 3, 2013

April Video and Pictures!


Hi, Everyone!  April was a super busy month for us which is why this is a few days late and there aren't many pictures!  I'll figure out this work-at-home-mom thing soon ;)



Aunt Jen came for a visit!  Brynn tried to make Jen clean up this mess after craft time was over!

Daddy can never rest alone.

Had a friendly Darland family competition while Chris and Audrey were here.  Categories included push ups (Audrey and I had to do real push ups, Ben and Chris had to do push ups with the girls on their backs) and wall sits ;)  This was their first overnight visit with John and everyone had a great time!


Brynn:
-Only a few weeks left of preschool and then she'll be a KINDERGARTENER!!
-Loves to "decorate" her room with random objects and toys.  I walked in the other day and found all of her Squinkies lined up on her headboard.  
-One of her new favorite shows to watch is Busytown!
-She's become quite the artist and continues to ask to do crafts and draw ;)
Playing cards with Aunt Audrey

MomMom got to go to dance class!  It was the last class of the month, so we got to watch her dance at the end of class!

Practicing their moves!


Adrienne:
-Insists on wearing pajamas at nap time again.  I don't argue because I don't want to start nap time off on the wrong foot!
-Learned how to pull up her own pants.  Still not interested in the potty at all. : /
-Still our little piggy.  She asks for snacks every hour!
-Got rid of her sippy cups!  She uses big girl cups now!
-Really hates bath time right now, especially on hair wash nights.  Ben has been using earplugs.

Love that smile :)

Adrienne and Uncle Chris being silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment