Thursday, July 11, 2013

June Videos and Pictures!

 Wow, sorry for the delay this month!  Saying we've been busy is an understatement.  I'm sure I'll have a more on time blog update next month!  Usually you can tell how busy we were based on how many videos we have, and this month it's three!  We had two birthday girls, two vacations, parties, etc.








A little taste of what we were up to in June...

Hilton Head:
Our little photographer in the making!

Running through the ocean!

Taking credit for Aunt LeAnn's sand turtle.

Running with her tongue out!

Fearless

Group shot minus Barrett :(

Family Photo!

We rarely have pictures of just the two of us!

This was the best one we got of A&B together!

She posed herself... aspiring model?


1 of 4 stops on the way to SC.  I think she was trying to give me a kiss?

I told Brynn to smile next to Daddy, and she posed with a carrot.

Lots of pool time!
 Brynn's 5th Birthday Party:

Is she really FIVE?!

group shot!

Had to get a picture with Miss Jen!

The dance studio was the perfect place for her party!!
Right after we got home with our birthday girl!

Ohio Birthday Trip:
Riley family party was on Adrienne's actual birthday!  THREE years old!!

Siblings!  Can't remember the last time we had a picture together :)

It's her party and she'll cry if she wants to?

Oh boy!

Action shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment