Sunday, August 4, 2013

July Video and Pictures!



This was the best picture of the two of them from 4th of July!
Our little artists!
They set up these little beds themselves to watch a movie one morning!

Brynn always does dance poses for pictures now

Watching the polar bear just sit in the water... he didn't really do anything this day!

Brynn:
-learning to read
-sounding out and spelling (or trying to spell) words on her own now!  She does NOT want help and she'll tell you that!
Watching the stingrays swim over her!

Showing off her new desk :)
She was enjoying her fruit cup here so she wouldn't have to smell Adrienne's yogurt!

Yet another birthday party!

Ben teaching Brynn all about saltwater fish :)
Adrienne:
-potty-trained at lightening speed
-ready for preschool!  She keeps asking when school starts!
funny face!

I'm sure a few of you have seen this pic from Facebook, but I had to re-post for those of you who didn't!  I told her this particular morning that she could not have chocolate milk for breakfast.

Fearless

Cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment