Wednesday, February 4, 2015

January Video and Pictures!



Brynn and Adrienne:
Daddy is armed and ready with his sword!

Video game corner.  I thought it was funny how they were sitting exactly the same.

iPad and WiiU

School mornings can get a little crazy around here!

If you ever hear yelling and/or screaming coming from our house, I assure you, everything is okay!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Adrienne's card to Ben.  The girls both drew yellow cake with chocolate icing because they know it's his favorite!

Brynn's card to Ben.  What the....???

And the inside... much sweeter than a crying eyeball.


Brynn:
Having one of their daddy/daughter bedtime chats.

B wanted to be front and center at Grant and Brigitte's shower!  We were happy to visit OH, even if it was for such a short time.  Ben and my brothers look thrilled to be there!

I get this look from her a LOT.

Schools go all out for the 100th day of school nowadays.  I didn't even know that was a thing to celebrate until B started kindergarten last year!


Adrienne:
Enjoying some hot chocolate on a cold morning!

Adrienne and Grandpa in their favorite spots on the couch.  Grandpa came to visit while Ben was out of down for work for a week.

Didn't want to put on her coat.

Didn't want to use the potty when asked.

Our little snow angel!


Other:
Brynn drew a "self portrait" and challenged Ben to do the same.

Ben started to draw his and said it looked like he was a little angry/crazy, so he drew himself at work and we all loved it.
Then I surprised Ben with my self portrait for his birthday showing what I look like at work.
Beautiful sunrise one morning!!  Glad I caught it!

A neighbor posted this one.  Our house is on the far left!  So fun to see another view.

No comments:

Post a Comment