Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April Video and Pictures!




 Brynn and Adrienne:
Best Easter basket picture I could get!
I think Ben needs new PJ pants?

Fire while Grandma and Grandpa were visiting!

Craft time

They DO get along sometimes!

This is the only way Ben can play video games!

Brynn!!  I just want a HUG!!!

How much longer can I get away with matching outfits?
Brynn:
Noted, Brynn.

Another tooth lost.  I think she's lost 8 now!  The "craft" is a bed for the fairy.

This is only some of the trash I found in Brynn's room.  Sneaky, sweet-toothed stinker.

Showing off her fiber optic hair clip party favor.


Adrienne:
Our last picture with the Happy Apple Easter Bunny!

We found all of these four leaf clovers on the way home from the bus stop one morning!

Play date with Sophia.

Walking home from the play date.

Grandpa and Adrienne in their favorite spot.


Alana's Birthday Party:  A&B's good friend, Alana, turned 5!  We celebrated her birthday at a local salon.

Adrienne chose glitter polish.

B and her "BFF" Caitlin.

Sparkly pink polish.

B opted for the pedicure as well.

Getting her hair done!

It took a lot of convincing for Adrienne to get her hair styled.  She finally told the stylist she'd like "something simple."

Group picture!

Other:
Ben and I got to go out to a grown up dinner with our good friends at a nice Italian restaurant!!  Shots of limoncello at the end of dinner!

HOUSE PROJECTS
Foyer/Hallways:
BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE
DURING - My happy helper :)

DURING

DURING - I have to brag on Ben's router work.  Very pleased.

DURING - all white trim took 4-5 coats of paint.

DURING - after one coat of black on the door.  Ended up taking 3 coats for the large panels, 4 coats in the trim.

AFTER

AFTER

AFTER - Also painted the stairwell and upstairs hallways the same color.


Fire Pit:  We are in the beginning stages of our next project.  Shifting our focus outdoors since the weather is finally warming up!
We dug our perimeter circle for what will be our fire pit patio soon!

One advantage of living in an unfinished neighborhood is there is always construction equipment close by and you can sweet talk the workers to do a job on the side for a good price.  Saved us $, time, and our backs.

Here's Ben after all his hard work ;)

Ben and Dad showing off the finished dirt hole.

Adrienne helping fine tune the hole before we really get started.  Hoping to have finished product pictures to show you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment