Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January Video and Pictures!



Brynn and Adrienne:
Playing with their new keyboard from Great Granddad!

We've taken this exact picture every time that Easton visits!


Brynn:

He really wanted B's grilled cheese!

B&E's spa day - face masks

Is she 8 or 18?

My first ever e-mail from B!

B got to go ice skating for the first time for her friend's birthday!

"Mom, take a picture of us!"

Watching Harry Potter!

Butters' face is priceless.

Changed up for some more colorful bands on her braces!


Adrienne:
"Mommy, do I look colorful today?"

Mario Chess is a spectator game.

Tried to make her look like a 100-year-old for the 100th day of school!

She loves riding on Daddy's shoulders!

Mario Kart!


Ben and Em:
Petrovic Visit!

Playing Shadows Over Camelot

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Online LuLaRoe parties are more fun with a friend!


Butters:
His little nose must have been cold because he fell asleep in my lap like this!

Stalking something!

Found him like this when I returned from the bus stop.

He really wanted me to share my lunch!

Helping organize the basement.
  The bottom shelf of our basement pantry is his favorite spot to jump out and scare us! 


He was interested in the cheese bubbling on the pizza in the oven.

The look we get when he tells us it's his dinner time and no one gets up to feed him.

Butters thinks carefully about the best cards to choose for his deck.


House Updates:
These corner shelves have been in our local "fleatique" store for over a year since they opened.  They've always had a "for display only/not for sale" sign on them.  I always said I would love to get them if they were ever available for purchase!  Stopped by with my parents over Christmas break and they were finally for sale, and for a bargain!  I had already started drawing up plans for Ben to start from scratch and build our own corner cabinets, but this was the perfect way to save time/$.

So, we are slowly turning the play room into a dining room, but the kids will be able to store their toys in here until that time comes!

Obviously, this pink/terra cotta look was not for us :)  Can you spot my furry spy?

So, we gave them a big upgrade!

Still need to paint the actual shelves!

I had three happy helpers paint the dining/play room with me!


Here's what we have going on in there!

We still need to add the shelves, base molding, and crown molding to the shelves!  We will also be adding some cabinet doors to the lower portion for hidden storage sometime soon.

Debbie (my Mother-in-law) has completed one of our drapery panels! 

I couldn't wait to hang it!  The rods are up and waiting patiently for the other three to be complete :)  More progress pictures next month, I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment