Brynn and Adrienne:
| Lazy weekend morning |
| Waiting for the bus! |
| Happy Valentine's Day! |
| Starbucks snack at Target |
| Weekend science experiments! |
Brynn:
| Birdwatching |
| Our little bookworm loves to read before bed every night! |
| Every few months, B's room needs an overhaul. It was that time again! |
| Butters helped! |
| So much better! |
| She knows how much I love coffee! |
| Look, Mom, I'm a troll! |
| Butters helps with brushing teeth every night! |
| B and Grandma chatting outside and taking advantage of the beautiful day! |
| Super tired the day after the Father/Daughter dance! (More pics below) |
Adrienne:
| After school snuggles! |
| Playing one of our new games! |
| Brynn's comic book drawings are inspiring Adrienne to make her own! |
| First top tooth out! We told her to hold onto the other one as long as she could... |
| A few days later! She has another wiggly one up top now too (not ready yet!) But she's trying to get it out too! We keep telling her it will be even more challenging to eat! Haha! |
| One of the moms was sick, so I was a last minute addition to help at A's Valentine's party! |
| I also got to be a "Mystery Reader" for her class! |
| They sent home a keepsakes for me as a surprise! All the kids drew their favorite part of the books I read. |
Ben and Emily:
| My little buddy while the girls are at school. |
| Preparing for his big Magic Cards Tournament! |
| Ben's Tournament Day |
| Downtown Pittsburgh |
Butters:
| Waiting for the girls to get ready for school so they can feed him breakfast! |
| Very sleepy on movie night. |
| Brynn is in class with her friend, Sarah, whose family we got Butters from. Butters brother, Vader, sent him a Valentine through Sarah at school! |
| Showing off is catnip chocolate strawberry toy he got for Valentine's Day. |
| Trying to get a better view. |
| "Hiding" |
| He was testing out the girls' new sleeping bags they got for Christmas from "The Aunts." He didn't even mind Grandpa petting him with his foot. |
| I was changing out a load of laundry when the clean sheets on top of the dryer started moving and a head popped out! |
| Can you tell by the look on his face how much he loves getting his nails trimmed? |
| I've never seen him sit here before, but he jumped up while I was watching TV! |
Father/Daughter Dance:
| All ready to go! |
| We really lucked out with beautiful weather again for the dance! |
| Grandma and Grandpa were in town and got to see them all dressed up! |
House Updates:
| Finished painting the shelves! We still need to add base and crown molding, but are waiting for the weather to warm up so we can work outside again! |
| I'm on the hunt for a large piece of artwork! |
| Debbie made our curtains for us! She knows I can be picky, but made them exactly how I pictured they were going to turn out! |
Other:
| Cardinal trying to get the last of the bird seed. |
| Sunrise over Sunset (Valley, A&B's school) |
No comments:
Post a Comment